4M Crystal Growing Experiment
Learn about beautiful crystals as you watch them grow
Watch and be stunned with the 4M Crystal Growing Experiment crystal growth results and appreciate every sparkling crystal form and grows within its own distinctive show dome.
You can teach youngsters concerning 4M Crystal Growing Experiment. This will unveil the beauty and complexity of crystal growth. This additionally includes the materials required to perform seven completely different crystal growth experiments. The item is ideal for young explorers who love earth science geology and suggested for ages 10 years and up.
Complete instructions for each experiment are enclosed in the box by just simply follow the directions to perform the seven different crystal growing experiments enclosed within the package.
Once grown, these crystals can last indefinitely for family and friends to enjoy.This kit is a superb gift for any kid curious about earth science, particularly in geology. It has everything you wish to get started, together with crystal growing compounds and mixtures, seven show domes, stirring supplies, and detailed instructions.
- Grow your own stunning crystals in a multitude of colors
- Teach children about crystal growth with the included fact sheet
- Includes crystal compounds, seven display domes, stirring supplies, and instructions
More about crystal growing
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium all in the name of making learning fun