Few things during this world that also add more excitement and become unforgettable than welcoming a new dog into your life. Dogs have so much to offer in our lives. They can be our best friend, our life-saver, our helper, and anything you could ever imagine as your companion. They don’t hold grudges to their masters. Also, there’s simply loyal to their owner and love them unconditionally. But raising dogs also entails a lot of responsibilities. We should have ideas about their totality as our companion.
A revolutionary way to raise and train your dog, with “a wealth of practical tips, tricks, and fun games that will enrich the lives of many dogs and their human companions” (Dr. Ian Dunbar, veterinarian and animal behaviorist).
This complete guide of Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution would make us raise our dogs easily. Zak George is a new type of dog trainer. A dynamic YouTube star and Animal Planet personality with a fresh approach, Zak helps you tailor dog training to your pet’s unique traits and energy level—leading to quicker results and a much happier pup.
For the first time, Zak has distilled the information from his hundreds of videos and experience with thousands of dogs into this comprehensive dog and puppy training guide that includes:
• Choosing the right pup for you
• Housetraining and basic training
• Handling biting, leash pulling, jumping up, barking, aggression, chewing, and other behavioral issues
• Health care essentials like finding a vet and selecting the right food
• Cool tricks, traveling tips, and activities to enjoy with your dog
• Topics with corresponding videos on Zak’s YouTube channel so you can see his advice in action
Packed with everything you need to know to raise and care for your dog, this book will help you communicate and bond with one another in a way that makes training easier, more rewarding, and—most of all—fun!