DO NOT BUY impulsively! If Whether you’re looking for a basic or high-performance TV, screen size was the most important specs that you must consider. Also considering how many were you in the family will gonna watch at once and the place where you should put it is quite a big factor. After deciding the screen size, then your budget will come along.
Below were the tips and things to consider when buying a brand new television.
1. Don’t buy a TV with less than 4K resolution. Avoid full HD or 1080p sets.
2. You can skip 8K TVs (for now). 8K TVs are super expensive, and 8K movies and shows aren’t available yet.
3. Expect to pay about $500 for a good 55-inch 4K TV. And at least $900 for a 65-inch model.
4. Don’t buy a TV with less than a 120 Hz refresh rate. This is important for smooth motion.
5. Look for an HDR-compatible set: This offers more realistic colors and better contrast.
6. OLED TVs look much better than most LCD sets: But QLED TVs from Samsung, Vizio and TCL are an affordable middle ground.
7. Look for at least four HDMI ports. And opt for the newer HDMI 2.1 format if you can.
8. Plan to buy a soundbar. TV speakers are worse nowadays because the screens are thinner.
9. Avoid extended warranties. Your credit card company may already provide purchase protection
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOTS: Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you in to the picture for the best 4K TV experience
- DIRECT FULL ARRAY BACKLIGHT 16X: Concentrated zones of precision-controlled LEDs auto-adjust contrast between pure whites and ultra-deep blacks, revealing hidden details in even the darkest scenes
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligently powered processor instantly upscales content to 4K for sharp detail and refined color
- QUANTUM HDR 16X: 4K depth of detail with high dynamic range powered by HDR10+ lets you discover a new frontier of spectacular color and incredible detail, just as the director intended
- ULTRA-VIEWING ANGLE: Engineered to reduce glare and enhance color even in bright rooms, the ultra-viewing angle provides for a vibrant picture no matter where you sit around this big screen TV