Let your children enjoy the new edition of the National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book series. With colorful illustrations by David Aguilar, young explorers will be introduced to the wonders of space. This book is perfect also for kids starting to read simple words. They would be able to appreciate the very dynamic photos and texts inside the book. This book used a child-friendly approach that will explain basic concepts of space, beginning with what is most familiar to kids and expanding out into the universe.
• Chapter 1 focuses on the Earth, moon, and sun.
• Chapter 2 introduces kids to the other planets in our solar system.
• Chapter 3 explains other objects in our solar system, such as dwarf planets, comets, and asteroid belts.
• Chapter 4 voyages even farther afield, touching on concepts such as the universe, the Milky Way, stars, galaxies, and black holes.
• The last chapter delves into space exploration: humans on the moon, spaceships, the International Space Station, etc.